There is not a day goes by that I don’t receive a phone call from someone who has just failed a driving test for perhaps the second third, or fourth time, and each time it has been simply because their “nerves” have let them down.
They have been told by their Driving Instructor that they can pass it easily but they just need to remain calm for that time and to focus.
To millions of people that is easier said than done.
For many people, the lead up of the driving test can be just as bad as the test itself. Thoughts of what might happen, or what could go wrong, can bring on anxiety and stress.
Many of my clients have experienced some or all of the following symptoms;
- Fear of impending doom in the run up to the test.
- Feeling nauseous, a dry mouth, generally run down.
- A shaky leg or trembling hands when driving or changing gear.
- Inability to concentrate or recall information during the written test
- The feeling of social disgrace, with friends and family waiting to see if they have passed, and also listening to all their friends stories about how they ‘passed first time- and it was so, so, easy!’
- If the client then does actually fail a driving test, this then adds even more pressure on them for any future test that they may take.
Fast Track Hypnosis can help to relieve many symptoms of driving test stress, as it is designed to help the client to perform under pressure. It will also help them to mentally prepare, and also to give that extra confidence they need to pass their test.
With the use of Fast Track Hypnosis and the ability to relax the client is able to give the very best display of their driving ability to the examiner, and also to develop a more positive attitude towards driving in general.
The old expression “calm down and you will see it all in a different light” is very true using my type of therapy.
The whole process is normally completed in one session depending the response and commitment from the client.
A CD is also supplied to reinforce the session so that they can achieve this wonderful state of relaxation themselves and pass their driving test!.
Driving Test Nerves, Centres in:…
Belfast – Ballymena – Coleraine – Enniskillen – Newry – Omagh
Spanish – Driving Test Nerves, Centres on Costa Blanca in:
Cabo Roig – Catral – Guardamar – NEW: Benidorm