Overcome Insomnia using Fast Track Hypnosis with Alan Gilchrist.
Insomnia affects over 40 percent of adults worldwide on a frequent basis. However, some experts estimate that almost all of the adult population have suffered a sleep disorder at some time in their lives. Using hypnosis and hypnotherapy, Insomnia can easily be alleviated.
People who suffer from insomnia often find it difficult to lead a normal life, and may have some of the following symptoms;
- Feeling depressed, irritable or angry.
- Waking far too early and then being unable to get back to sleep.
- Feeling tired and not refreshed on waking.
- Trouble thinking clearly or staying focused, making it hard to concentrate during the day.
Insomnia can occur due to many reasons.
- Depression, worry, exams, emotional problems, anger or grief.
- Environmental noise (noisy neighbours) or a partner who snores!
- Worrying about whether or not they will actually be able to sleep whenever they go to bed. If they fail to sleep that night, then worrying about what will happen the next night, and so on.
- Moving house or employment, changes in work shifts.
- Jet lag.
- Pain or a medical condition (one of the most common causes) drug use or withdrawal. Smoking.
- Medication – including some contraceptives, slimming pills, stimulants, diuretics, or even sleeping pills themselves.
- Waking up in the early hours and not being able to fall asleep again, or falling asleep and then waking up after a few minutes, then falling asleep again only to wake up once more, with this cycle repeating itself throughout the night
Many people have been taught a little bedtime prayer that goes like this;
“As I lay me down to sleep,
I pray the Lord my soul to keep,
And If I should die before I wake,
I pray the Lord my soul to take.”
In actual fact the parents (unknowingly) are telling the child that if they go to sleep they might die, and it is being repeated to them every night for years !
This can give rise to the DON’T SLEEP – WON’T DIE syndrome.
Insomnia is one of the easiest conditions to treat with Fast Track Hypnosis.
With the use of Fast Track Hypnosis it can help to re-educate the mind when it comes to insomnia.
In actual fact, whenever a client plays the CD’s provided they will normally fall asleep while listening to them. So much so that I have to inform them that it is perfectly OK to do so!
It is always advisable that a person with chronic insomnia which does not respond to standard treatment consult a doctor before using Hypnosis, as there may be a more serious cause behind their problem.
The process normally takes approximately 4 sessions depending on the severity of the insomnia.
It is impossible to be totally accurate as to how many sessions are required due to the difference in each client but with the use of Fast Track Hypnosis it dramatically speeds up the whole process as opposed to the conventional Hypnotherapist who may take far longer ( up to 15 sessions ).
CD’s are also supplied to reinforce the sessions and finally the client is taught auto hypnosis, so they can achieve this wonderful state of relaxation by themselves and to use it, as and when required, to aid their sleep pattern.
Fees £85.00 or €85.00 per session.
Dear Alan, I have waited until now to write to you because I wanted to give myself time to get properly into a sleep pattern again- after 6 years it took a bit of time!
First of all thank you, I have received the best Christmas present ever, a regular sleep pattern!. Since I last saw you it has been brilliant, leaving me much more sociable, confident, relaxed, but more importantly-HAPPY.
I only have the odd bad night but that’s nothing because I know the next night I’ll sleep!.I hope everything is well with you. What you do is very important and to know someone is there who can help and understand means an awful lot. Regards
Hypnosis for Insomnia Clinics in:
Belfast – Ballymena – Coleraine – Omagh