Insomnia.Thank you, Alan. No more tossing and turning, unable to to get to sleep….. I am out like a light within 10 minutes of playing your Relaxation CD. Absolutely Brilliant !! Many thanks.
Insomnia affects over 40 per cent of adults worldwide on a frequent basis.
However, some experts estimate that almost all of the adult population have suffered a sleep disorder at some time in their lives.
Using hypnosis and hypnotherapy, Insomnia can easily be alleviated.
People who suffer from insomnia often find it difficult to lead a normal life, and may have some of the following symptoms;
- Feeling depressed, irritable or angry.
- Waking far too early and then being unable to get back to sleep.
- Feeling tired and not refreshed on waking.
- Trouble thinking clearly or staying focused, making it hard to concentrate during the day.
Insomnia can occur due to many reasons.
- Depression, worry, exams, emotional problems, anger or grief.
- Environmental noise (noisy neighbours) or a partner who snores!
- Worrying about whether or not they will actually be able to sleep whenever they go to bed. If they fail to sleep that night, then worrying about what will happen the next night, and so on.
- Moving house or employment, changes in work shifts.
- Jet lag.
- Pain or a medical condition (one of the most common causes) drug use or withdrawal. Smoking.Overweight.
- Medication - including some contraceptives, slimming pills, stimulants, diuretics, or even sleeping pills themselves.
- Waking up in the early hours and not being able to fall asleep again, or falling asleep and then waking up after a few minutes,
then falling asleep again only to wake up once more, with this cycle repeating itself throughout the night
Many people have been taught a little bedtime prayer that goes like this;
The parents (unknowingly) are telling the child that if they go to sleep they might die, and it is being repeated to them every night for years!
This can give rise to the DON’T SLEEP – WON’T DIE syndrome.
The insomniac, when they eventually go to sleep, wake up every few hours to make sure they are still alive!
In fact, they can nearly set their watch to that time of waking up.
With the use of Fast Track Hypnosis, it can help to re-educate the mind when it comes to insomnia.
Whenever a client plays the CD’s or Downloads provided, they will normally fall asleep while listening to them.
So much so that I have to inform them that it is perfectly OK to do so!
It is always advisable that a person with chronic insomnia which does not respond to standard treatment consult a doctor before using Hypnosis, as there may be a more serious cause behind their problem.
The process normally takes approximately 4 sessions depending on the severity of insomnia.
It is impossible to be totally accurate as to how many sessions are required due to the difference in each client.
With the use of Fast Track Hypnosis, it dramatically speeds up the whole process as opposed to the conventional Hypnotherapist who may take far longer ( up to 15 sessions ).
CD’s or Downloads are also supplied to reinforce the sessions and finally, the client is taught auto-hypnosis.
They can then achieve this wonderful state of relaxation by themselves and to use it, as and when required, to aid their sleep pattern.
Fees £85.00 or €85.00 per session.
Dear Alan, Sorry it has taken so long to put pen to paper, the reason for this is life has been busy and much better, thanks to your Hypnosis !!! I am now sleeping much better, this I attribute to the fact I can now relax. Something I found extremely difficult before I met you. I have a more positive outlook and problems which may arise seem much easier to solve and I now have the confidence to do so.
From my first visit I knew Alan could help and I played his CD religiously twice daily and also at night. I got a great nights sleep straight away, and gradually began to feel a little better day by day. This week was my last appointment and I must thank Alan for his help, as I told him I don’t think I would have made it without his help. I am now eating and know that the future is rosy. Thanks again Alan Elizabeth